Saturday, July 17, 2010

Well, this is awkward.

I wanted to write, but don't know what to write... awkward silence.
Anyways, I start VBS tomorrow. I'm fairly excited about that. I pray this week goes well. I feel like I'm prepared. I've been listening to new music a lot...not the same as the music I had been listening to previously. More melodic, more chill. That's what I need in my life. Chill-ness. I am starting to really miss all of my Bluffton friends, for real. This next month better fly by.

On another note, I've been having trouble sleeping. Some people say "You can never think TOO much." They lie. When you are trying to sleep there can definitely be too much thinking. I've been thinking about the future recently. What is going to happen in the next year? Where will God take me? What will I do after I graduate? Where will I live? Etc. It's scary. I know God will lead me where He wants me to go, but it is still nerve racking. I saw Brent updated his Blog...check his out too, he is a smart kid with good things to say. Also, if you haven't, you should check out a new prayer group on the old facebook. It's Though She Wrote Prayer Group. Great way to suggest new prayers, or to look and see who you can pray for.

Thanks for listening to my babble.

No comments:

Post a Comment