Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First Post!

Hello everyone.
I'm kind of new to this. I think it will treat me well. I really needed something to help me sum up my ideas, thoughts, reactions, reflections, etc. about my daily or weekly life. (However often I decide to update.) I plan to use this as a way to keep my journals in check for my Internship as well. That is pretty much why I started it.

First official post:
Lately I've been doing well. The kids at the church are all great, and I am having a great time there. I am also in the process of starting a home church/Bible Study/hang-out and help kids know the joy of God place. It is going well also. My summer is great, just battling weird emotions off and on. Not sure what to make of that, but I suppose it happens. I am enjoying being at home, but I really miss all of my Bluffton friends. Real pumped to move in to a great hall with some great dudes. I am currently trying to schedule some recording time to record a couple songs, if anyone knows a studio that is cheap, and reliable, hit me with it.

What I am listening to now: Devastator-For Today

That is pretty much it for now.
Thanks all!

Kevin


No comments:

Post a Comment